Getting your employees engaged in their retirement planning is a big obstacle you must overcome as a plan sponsor. Here are some helpful tips to increase participation and encourage retirement readiness:
- Promoting enrollment ahead of time (through emails, posters and even social media) can lead to a more robust turnout at group meetings.
- Enrollment kits guide employees through the enrollment process, making them feel more comfortable and informed when signing up.
- Offering one-on-one meetings allows individuals to devise a savings strategy based on their personal goals.
- Scheduling onsite workshops provides further education and clarity on the importance of saving for the future.
- Sending timely and relevant savings reminders motivates your employees to think of their retirement goals.
- Quarterly Statements allow employees to easily track their savings progress.